- Candidate should have passed standard XII (10+2) or equivalence examination from any recognised Board with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- A candidate who has appeared for his / her Standard XIII (10+2) or equivalence examination can apply. However, hi/her admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
International Students: (NRI/PIO/Foreign Nationals)
- Passed / Appeared 10 + 2 examinations.
- Do not have to appear for entrance exam (SET/JEE) in India.
- International Student’s eligibility as per SCEI norms. Please follow the link http://scie.ac.in
IB / Cambridge Board(IGC SE) Students:
Following eligibility rules will be followed for according equivalence to school level certificate IB/ Cambridge board Student.
The candidate must have been awarded full IB Diploma as a qualification for the entry level. The professional course at the institute and is required to have passed the subjects with minimum score of 24 credits and completion of other mandatory requirements for award of IB Diploma. DP Course Certificate by IB shall not be qualifying for equivalence.
A candidate intending to join professional course at the institute must have passed a minimum of 5 subjects including English at minimum of ordinary level (O level) in A, B or C grade. The conversions of IB and IGCSE Examination grades to the score that are suggested on the AIU (Association of Indian Universities) web portal.
- Bachelor of Science- BSc (Hospitality Management)- 60
Reservation With Sanctioned Intake:
- Scheduled Caste: 15%
- Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%
- Differently able Students: 3%
Policy Of Admission Against Vacant Seats Under Reserved Category:
In case some seats remain vacant in reserved categories, these will be converted to General category after seeking approval from Vice-Chancellor of Symbiosis International University.
Over And Above Sanctioned Intake:
- Kashmiri Migrants and Kashmiri Pandits/Kashmiri Hindu Families (Non- Migrants) living in Kashmiri Valley: 2 seats per programme
- A candidate applying under any of the reserved category (Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe s/ Differently Able / Kashmiri Migrants / Children/wards of Defence Personnel) are mandatorily required to submit relevant document issued by competent authority at the time of GD-PIWAT. Any participation at any stage of admission process by such candidate is purely provisional and always subject to verification and authentication of such relevant document.
- In case a candidate falls under more than one of the above categories (e.g. Scheduled Caste as well as Differently Able or any other combination), he would need to select any one Category (i.e. Either Scheduled Caste OR Differently Able in the case of example mentioned above) at the time of filling up the registration form. The category selected by the candidate at the time of filling the registration form will be considered to be his category for the entire admission process and his benefits and entitlements shall be according to such selected category. He will not be able to claim benefit under the other category/s at any stage of admission on any account whatsoever. Please also note that if any information provided by the candidate in respect of his category is found to be incorrect, the University shall have right to cancel the candidature of such candidate.
- International Students: (NCI/ Foreign/ PIO): 15%
- For more informationClick here