T he three years Bachelors of Science (Hospitality & Culinary Management) programme offers a management development program providing broad based hospitality background recommended by practicing hospitality professionals. The curriculum ideally offers students with opportunity to learn hospitality operations and is a ground to develop future leaders in the Hospitality & Service industry.
To develop the right skills necessary in hospitality and allied industries so as to meet the requirements according to the industry expectations.
- To develop the required skills in Food & Beverage Production.
- To develop the required skills in Food & Beverage Service.
- To develop the required skills in House Keeping & Front Office operations.
- To develop the required skills in Sales and Marketing, General Management, Entrepreneurship, Revenue Management,
- To develop the required skills in communication for a better career in the Hospitality Industry.
- To provide the basic knowledge in hygiene, food safety & nutrition in line with International standards.
- To enable the candidates to manage any hospitality, tourism and other allied Industries.