Admission to 3 Years B.Sc. (Culinary Arts) for the Academic Year 2023-24 will be through an entrance test and personal Interview. This year the entire process will be conducted online. All registered candidates have to ensure appropriate availability of the bandwidth for the conduct of the selection process.
- Each candidate will have to appear for a proctored Online written exam on the selected dates.
- The candidates will thereafter undergo Personal Interview with the selection panel.
- The Merit List will be announced in 7 days from the selection process (please see dates below).
- Merit listed candidates have to pay the fees in stipulated time to confirm the admission.
- Following are the Important dates for the Admission Process.
|Programme Registration Start Date||Monday 23rd January 2023|
|Registration Last date||Monday 26th June, 2023|
|Eligibility Assessment Test (EAT),
Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) Dates
| Saturday, 11th February 2023
Saturday, 11th March 2023
Friday, 14th April 2023
Friday, 28th April 2023
Friday, 12th May 2023
Friday, 26th May 2023
Friday ,9th June 2023
Friday, 23th June 2023
Monday,30th June 2023
|Merit List Dates||Within a week from Entrance Test|
|Last date for payment of fees of merit list Candidates||10 days from announcement of Merit List|
|Programme Commencement||Monday, 3rd July 2023|
- All applicants are requested to visit the institute website regularly for any update regarding the admission process/ dates.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission. Having been admitted provisionally does not mean acceptance of eligibility. Final eligibility of admission will be decided by Symbiosis International University.
- Any attempt to impersonate or indulge in any malpractice, identified at any stage of the admission process would disqualify the candidate from the admission process to any program of Symbiosis International University and may also lead to appropriate legal action as deemed fit.