Students who wish to apply for both BSc (Culinary Arts) and BSc (Hospitality Management), have to pay Rs 1000/- as programmes registration for each program.
Medical Certifiacte Click here
For CBSE, HSC, ISC, Cambridge, NIOS, and Respective State Boards Respective State Boards Curriculum Students:
Admission to Three Years B.Sc. (Culinary Arts) Programme is done through a rigorous selection process.
- Register for SET and pay through an online application (₹ 1750/-). (Dates for commencement of the application process is declared online in January/ February every year)
- Pay the Institute Registration charges (₹ 1000/-)
- Appear for SET Exam on the announced dates.
- Your name will be shortlisted for the next round of selection once the SET results are announced.
- Appear for Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test (PI-WAT) at designated centres.
- Merit List will be announced in 10 days after the completion of PIWAT round.
- To confirm admission, you have to pay the 1st instalment of fees within the stipulated period.