For Registration-Click Here
Fee Payment and Submission of Fee Payment Information for subsequent Installments:
Log on to http://siufinance.ishinfo.com/UGStudentAdmission
Make sure that the Fees are paid before due date.
1. You are advised to go through the instructions for Payment of Fees as mentioned in your offer letter.
2.Proceed to the Fee Payment Submission tab.
3.Perform the following steps on the Fee Payment Submission Tab:
- Select the programme for which you desire to take provisional admission
- Select the semester for payment of fees (as applicable).
- Click the radio button against the due date.
- Click on view fee details.
- You may opt for online payment (through net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card) using payment gateway of SIU. In case if payment is made by this payment mode, applicable charges will be borne by the candidate.
- In case you make payment by EFT Mode, make sure that you are making payment as per instructions mentioned on the portal. Please note that you need not submit the payment details to Institute in this case.
- In case you make payment by Demand Draft, ensure that correct payment details are updated on the portal.
- Click on submit to complete the formalities of Payment of Fees.
- You are advised to generate eReceipt towards your Payment of Fees from the “Make Payment Tab”
- Please login to http://siufinance.ishinfo.com/UGStudentAdmission for completion of formalities towards:
- Submission of Online Application for Provisional Admission
- Submission of Fee Payment details: In case if the payment is made by option b or c mentioned above, it is mandatory to update payment details on this URL. Institute will not be able to authenticate your payment unless these details are updated.
- Generation of eReceipt
- Application for Bonafide Certificate
- Application for Refund of Deposit(s)
- Application for Cancellation of Provisional Admission
- Application for Transfer of Provisional Admission
- NO CASH DEPOSITS will be accepted for payment of Fees. Please note that in case it is found that CASH is directly deposited in Bank Account of the Institute, such payment will not be considered towards confirmation of your provisional admission.
- For payment of second and subsequent installments, a similar process is to be followed.
- For Refund Rules of SIU, please visithttp://siu.edu.in/pdf/Refund-Rules-of-the-University.pdf
- For cancellation of admission, the last date of admission will be considered as 30 days from the date of commencement of the programme as mentioned in the offer letter. This date will be used for the calculation of refund of fees (as per UGC directions).